Ticket Collection Notice: Please note that when collecting tickets you MUST present your order ID number, the number supplied on booking. If asking a friend or relative to pick up tickets then supply them with written authorisation. Unless this is produced tickets cannot not be issued to that person.
Purchase of a ticket for the event and entry to the festival site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Under 18s - All persons under 18 must present their proof of age to collect their concession tickets.
- To enter the festival, all persons under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Each adult may only bring three persons aged under 18 into the event and should remain with them at all times.
- Ticket bands must be worn on wrists to gain entry to venues and must be worn for the duration of each event.
- Removed bands will automatically become void. You will be asked for sight of your band, so please co-operate with security staff.
- No animals, with the exception of registered guide dogs, will be admitted to the festival site.
- No glass bottles, cans, alcohol, fireworks, flags, banners, poles or other similar articles may be taken into the festival site. Any such items found may be confiscated and the person refused entry or ejected from the venue without a refund.
- Security officials representing the festival and police officers shall have the right to request all ticket holders (and the personal property of ticket holders) to be searched, and to refuse admission to or eject from the venue without refund, any ticket holder who refuses to be searched by such police officer or security official.
- For circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to alter or change the programme.
- The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject ticket holders in all reasonable circumstances including in consideration of health and safety, environmental or security concerns. Any ticket holder acting in any manner that may pose a danger to themselves or others (for example if the ticket holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs, and/or is acting aggressively) shall be ejected from the venue without refund.
- All performance areas at venues operate a strict no smoking policy. In the interest of safety, this will be rigidly enforced and any person not adhering to such a policy may be ejected from the venue without refund.
- 'Doors' at the main festival site are open between the following times: Thursday 6.30pm - 10pm Friday 1.30pm - 10pm Saturday 1.30pm - 10pm
No admittance will be allowed outwith these times regardless of whether a ticket has been purchased.
- All ticket holders consent to any official filming, photography and sound recordings as members of the audience and to the use, reproduction, storage and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including copies made) by the festival or its representatives.
- No tickets will be refunded or exchanged unless the event is completely cancelled when only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers are valid for use until expiry date shown on them. This is usually the last day of the next annual HebCelt festival.
- Voucher cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for higher than the denominated face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with debit, credit card or PayPal payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
- Vouchers are delivered in email format and will contain a unique reference code that can be used against festival purchases online through our website.
- Terms and conditions regarding voucher validity are contained with each voucher.
Please contact us if you require further information.