Role: General Site Crew – HebCelt 2022
When: 7th – 22nd July
Location: Stornoway – Isle of Lewis
Salary: £9.90 per hour. This is inclusive of holiday pay.
Description of Role
As a member of Site Crew at HebCelt you will be one of the first people to come onto the festival site and one of the last to leave. Starting with the build, you will play a key role getting the festival site ready, this will include loading and unloading equipment, fencing, building site infrastructure and a lot of hard physical work. During the festival, not only will you get to be in the middle of the crowd enjoying the music, but you will also be required to respond to site issues and ensure the main infrastructure of the event is always kept in safe operational order. Once the festival is over the hard work begins again and we do everything in reverse until the only thing that is left on the site is happy memories.
If you love a challenge, an adventure, meeting new people and learning something new we look forward to welcoming you to the team.
Our expectations of our team include:
- Always upholding a level of professionalism
- Be health & safety conscious
- Keen to get involved and work within a team
- Turn up on time as per working schedule
- A can-do attitude
What you can expect in return for your hard work:
- Access to enjoy the event when not working
- Access to site catering when on duty
- Gain experience working on a professional large-scale event
- The opportunity of being involved with one of the most exciting events of the Hebridean year and membership of the growing festival family